Teams and Team Managers will find all sorts of helpful information on this page.
Georgia provides all sorts of helpful information to our Team and Team Managers. If you’re interested in being a part of the Destination Imagination program, please contact us by visiting our contact us page.
- Team Packs are now available for purchase at Destination Imagination Store.
- Go to our Calendar for the program year events, training sessions and monthly conference calls..
- The Challenge Previews are now available for the program season.
- DI University currently houses online training modules for “Being a DI Appraiser” and “Being a DI Team Manager.” Each module is designed with a one-to-many approach to allow consistency across the DI constituency, as well as help to establish program standards. Destination ImagiNation invites all of its volunteers to take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn more about the Destination ImagiNation program.
- To use the resources, you must read and acknowledge the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
- You can find an example of a typical DI timeline to help guide you through the season.
- Resources available for download:
- Backdrops & Costumes
- CPS Tools
- Ice Breakers
- Instant Challenges
- Structure Building
- Team Manager Supplemental Training Materials
- Team Manager Training Materials
- Technical Training
- Tournament Info and Forms
- Videos available for teams and team managers to learn how a team challenge is presented and how teams think about solving a team challenge:
- Some videos on Instant Challenge