Instant Challenge (IC) Day – Mark Your Calendars – Atlanta Area and Milledgeville Area
We are just days away from our first, very popular, and very helpful Instant Challenge Day (Central Region/Milledgeville area). This event will be held on Saturday, January 12 at 1:00 pm ET at Midway Hills Elementary. Our Atlanta Area IC Day will be held on Saturday, January 26th at 1:00 am ET at Cooper Elementary School in Gwinnett County. Instant Challenge Day allows our teams to practice tournament level Instant Challenges, in an environment similar to that of our tournaments.
So that we have sufficient IC supplies (and rooms), please sign-up for one of the these two sessions by completing this online form.
Important Things You Need to Know
- ATL Area Location: J.W. Cooper Elementary, 555 Ozora Rd, Loganville, GA 30052; Google Maps Location to: Cooper Elementary ATL Area Check-In: Please arrive between 12:30 and 12:45 pm to check in. We will start promptly at 1:00 pm to ensure teams have maximum time to practice ICs.
- Central Region Location: Midway Hills Elementary, 375 Blandy Rd, Milledgeville, GA 31061 ; Google Maps Location: Midway Hills Primary Check-In: Please arrive between 12:30 and 12:45 pm to check in. We will start promptly at 1:00 am to ensure teams have maximum time to practice ICs.
- This event is open to all Georgia teams, both Rising Stars and our competitive teams. Each team must be accompanied by their team manager or other responsible adult. Due to space limitations, only the teams and their Team Manager/Adult should plan to attend the event.
- During the event, teams will rotate between approximately 6 different Instant Challenges. Some of the ICs will be supervised by the GA DI Leadership team or an experienced Team Manager. If you have a parent helper available to assist, please indicate that on the form.
- There is no cost for this event. It’s included in your state registration fee – already paid when you purchased your Challenge materials. GA DI will supply all the Challenges and materials.